Painting Trick

Let me start with a disclaimer, I am not a pro. I have painted many of walls in my days and come from a family of contractors and painters, but by no means do I claim to be a pro.

Just wanted to share this quick little tip that I found at Martha Stewart.com - http://www.marthastewart.com/275689/good-things-for-painting/@center/276988/painting-ideas-and-projects#/180400.

I used this a couple of weeks ago when painting the master bedroom. This is a project that I have been working on for some time now. Basically painting a little at a time when O would go down for a nap.

Instead of pouring my paint directly into the paint pan, I lined the pan first with foil and then pour in my paint. When I was finished, I just threw the foil away and for the most part had a very clean paint pan. There was a little paint on the lip of the pan, but much easier to rinse then the entire pan.

I encourage you to check out the link above before your next painting project. She lists a total of 9 painting tips. Happy Painting!

 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Pesto Flatbread

Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls ~ A sweet Father's Day Treat

Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas (21 Day Fix Inspired Recipe)