O's Room Refresh
My goal was not to spend a lot of money. That will come down the road when he moves into a "big boy bed."So from left to right, (picture is a little skewed), I had this frame already and I made the stats picture in word and grabbed the image from google, so simple. Next, I already had the wooden letters. I just covered them with scrap booking paper and Mod Podge. The "O" and the "N" are actually a train print. The ribbon was just to add a little pop of color. Last, was my biggest expense. I found the actually engine pictures on the Thomas the Train website. I downloaded them and printed them at Office Depot for 40. each. I was having trouble finding red and blue frames, so I bought white ones from Michael's and painted them. The frame part of this project cost me $50. So all in, I spent approximately $60! Not bad!