Adding Pinterest Gadgets to my blog!

WOW! I think my eyes are for permanently crossed from reading HTML code. This was a first me. In order for me to add a Pin It button I had to edit the HTML code of my blog. It was actually pretty simple with the directions I found. It was very nerve racking in fear of screwing the code up. I started by backing up my blog template to my hard drive; this is something I should have done from the get go. To find the instructions I used, follow the links below.

Adding Pinterest Pin It button (with counter) to blog post
http://www.bloggersentral.com/2012/02/add-pinterest-pin-it-button-on-blogger.html

How to add Pinterest follow button
http://www.bloggersentral.com/2012/02/how-to-add-pinterest-follow-button.html

This website has A LOT of great instruction, tutorials and articles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Pesto Flatbread

Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls ~ A sweet Father's Day Treat

Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas (21 Day Fix Inspired Recipe)