Personalized Crayon box

 I love this time of year because I love school & office supplies. Who would think at 32 years old with no school aged children, not in school or working I would still get so excited. I picked up this great plastic pencil box at Staples for just .50. I bought 2, one blue and one clear. I really should have  bought more for this price. I could have given them as gifts to my nieces and nephews. Below you will see the blue one I personalized for O. We keep his crayons in it. It's the perfect size. Enjoy these last couple of weeks of back to school sales. Be sure to buy more then you need now at these great prices. You won't see these prices mid year when your supplies have run out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Pesto Flatbread

Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls ~ A sweet Father's Day Treat

Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas (21 Day Fix Inspired Recipe)