Trick or Treat Door Hanger
My inspiration came from Eleven Magnolia Lane's Halloween Must -Have: Out of Treats door sign.
|My inspiration from Eleven Magnolia Lane|
|My spin on the trick or treat door sign|
- Wooden Halloween cut out- I choose a large pumpkin, but you could pick a smaller and/or different cut out like a black cat, witches hat, bat, etc.
- 2 smaller wooden pumpkin pieces or whichever cut out you choose
- Paint/paint brush - I used orange since I choose a pumpkin
- Ribbon (I choose a 2 inch ribbon to create a larger bow)
- Chalk board paint or chalk board contact paper, which is what I used
- Hook/paper clip
- Glue gun