Football Season is Here!

What's not to love about football season? Good food, tailgating (of course from the couch these days) and some adult beverages. Sounds good to me.

Last year, I shared with you our Florida State Football Wreath. Click here for the tutorial. Like the good wife I am, I made one last season for the Mister's Alma Mater, but not my own. Correction, I started my UCF wreath, I just never finished it. So I dug out the half finished wreath and decided I would finish it this weekend. Better late then never, right?  I think it looks great! I am so excited and proud to hang this on our front door (of course next to the FSU one.) Just need to figure out how I am going to fit both of them on the door.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Pesto Flatbread

Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls ~ A sweet Father's Day Treat

Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas (21 Day Fix Inspired Recipe)