Fall is here!

Fall is finally here! For us Floridians it may be hard to tell though. Temperatures are still in the high 80's and low 90's. Actually as I write this post, I look at the window and am reminded that we are in the thick of Hurricane season. Since Fall is hard to come by in this neck of the woods, I do my best to bring Fall into our home with decorations.

Thought I would share with you how Fall is shaping up in our house.

This is my favorite. We just bought this mantle for the living room about a month ago. This is the first time I am decorating it and I had a blast doing so.
Our Fall Mantle

Next, are a few random shots from around the house capturing our Fall spirit.





Lastly, what was suppose to be my porch decor. I decided to keep this at the entryway inside the house. With all the rain we have, I didn't want to take the chance of it getting ruined. Hopefully, I'll be able to move it outside as we get closer to Halloween. This is still a bit of a work in progress. I am still looking for pieces to add and spruce up this display.



What I haven't tackled yet is my holiday table setting. I just bought some new cloth napkins and are awaiting their arrival. Once I get those, I'll start working on the tablescape. I'll be sure to share those pictures with you.

Hopefully, you're enjoying the change or non change of seasons as much as we are.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Pesto Flatbread

Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls ~ A sweet Father's Day Treat

Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas (21 Day Fix Inspired Recipe)