Copycat Mint Milano Cookies...Um, Yes Please!


Christmas is almost here, so close I can almost taste it with these copycat Mint Milano Cookies. I made these earlier in the week and honestly can't believe there are still some in the house. If you are a fan of Pepperidge Farm's Mint Milano cookies, you must try these. Above is a picture of my "adapted" cookie. I say adapted, because I didn't exactly follow the recipe. For whatever reason, I had a really hard time working with the shortbread cookie dough. I could not get it firm enough to roll into a log and slice. So instead I scooped them onto my cookie sheet and baked as you would a regular cookie. Once cookies were done baking (and not completely cooled), I cut them in half, hence the shape you see above. Despite not looking like a traditional Pepperidge Farm Mint Milano Cookie, they sure do taste like them! Below is a link to All Free Copycat Recipes Website.

http://www.allfreecopycatrecipes.com/Cookie-Copycats/Copycat-Mint-Milano-Cookies

Enjoy and Merry Christmas!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Pesto Flatbread

Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls ~ A sweet Father's Day Treat

Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas (21 Day Fix Inspired Recipe)