White Chocolate Chip Cherry Cookies


I would not be a nice friend if I didn't share another delicious cookie with you guys for the holiday. I am personally a fan of white chocolate macadamia nut cookies and this is not far from just that. Matter of fact, when I asked the Mister to taste test, he said, "Where's the macadamia?" A cookie lover after my own heart, I must say.

This is an easy cookie to make that is sure to be a crowd pleaser. I found the original recipe on a blog called "sally's baking addiction." I adapted the recipe to my liking (& I already had cheery craisins in the pantry) and used cherry craisins instead of the dried cranberries that the original recipe called for. I also want to note, that I used light brown sugar instead of dark (it was what I had on hand). I don't think it made much of a difference.

Enjoying one of these bad boys as I type this post. I hope you'll get to indulge on one this holiday season as well!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Pesto Flatbread

Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas (21 Day Fix Inspired Recipe)

Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls ~ A sweet Father's Day Treat