Valentine's Day Topiary
This was a very inexpensive project.
- I bought the Hershey Kisses on sale I think they were 2 for $4.
- The bucket I bought at Wal-Mart for .99.
- The Styrofoam ball, I bought at Wal-Mart as well and paid $2.99 for.
- The cone Styrofoams I bought as a pack of 2 at the Dollar Store (score).
- The paper basket filling I had and re purposed.
- The candy sticks, I had and re purposed.
All in all, I would rate this DIY project as a 2 on a scale of 1-5, 1 being the easy and 5 being challenging.
Makes for a great gift or a center piece for the holidays. We made this one for O's sitter and she loved it.