Easy and Affordable Marker Board

This project may have taken a total of 10 minutes to do and cost me a total of $4.48, which was the cost of a 4 pack of dry erase markers and the wooden "S."

I had all of the other materials. I re purposed two frames that I had stored away and scrap booking paper I already had.

The large frame I hung in our office to make notes, the little 4x6 frame I keep in the kitchen and leave my husband little notes for him to find in the morning before he leaves for work.

Not only is this a practical project but a fun and flirty one as well.

My inspiration for this project was of course, you guessed it, Pinterest. There are multiple postings with variations of this project. Happy pinning and DIY'n it to you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Pesto Flatbread

Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas (21 Day Fix Inspired Recipe)

Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls ~ A sweet Father's Day Treat