Make Room for One More Please

Oh my, here I go! My very first REAL post. This blog has been in the works for what seems like forever for me. Originally conceptual while I was still working full time and juggling the family. Then once the first of the year arrived and the count down began till I would be at home with my son full time and now 1 month and 12 days later. Seems like an eternity and rightfully so. I have never done anything like this before and while I can operate a computer, email, Facebook and all the other social media outlets; I have never created a blog. The name itself took a few months of creative juices, feedback from friends and family and then finally putting it all into action. Well here I am. Hope you enjoy. I know for me it will be fun and if anything therapeutic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Pesto Flatbread

Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls ~ A sweet Father's Day Treat

Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas (21 Day Fix Inspired Recipe)