Make Room for One More Please

Oh my, here I go! My very first REAL post. This blog has been in the works for what seems like forever for me. Originally conceptual while I was still working full time and juggling the family. Then once the first of the year arrived and the count down began till I would be at home with my son full time and now 1 month and 12 days later. Seems like an eternity and rightfully so. I have never done anything like this before and while I can operate a computer, email, Facebook and all the other social media outlets; I have never created a blog. The name itself took a few months of creative juices, feedback from friends and family and then finally putting it all into action. Well here I am. Hope you enjoy. I know for me it will be fun and if anything therapeutic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas (21 Day Fix Inspired Recipe)

Chicken Pesto Flatbread

Life Hack- What to do with hanging blind cords???