I love a good deal!

Who doesn't like finding a bargain? I know I pride myself of bargain deals. It just feels so good not to pay full price. This morning O and I ventured out to Lolliposh, a seasonal consignment sale. Last year was the first time I had attended. I was a bit overwhelmed and unprepared to say the least. O was only about 12 weeks old, I had no idea what I was looking for and roamed around haphazardly. Needless to say, I did pick up some good finds.

This year I was prepared. I had my $1 donation out and ready when I walked up to the door. I brought my own shopping bag (they provide the big Ikea ones which are nice and roomy) and a short list of what I was looking for. While I did not manage to find everything I was looking for I did pick up a few things. O got a cute Disney Captain Hook "Walk the Plank" t-shirt, he will wear to his cousin Andrew's Jake and the Neverland Pirates party as well as a Gap button down shirt, a pair of Carter's plaid shorts and a pair of Osh Kosh pjs. All for a grand total of $13! Woo Hoo!


My goodies


Ok, so the real kicker is that I picked up a cute JJ Cole crib set (bumper, bed skirt and blanket) for $35. Baby #2 is not even on the way yet, but it was such a steal. I figured I could just re-consign it if we found out we were having a girl or if I found something cuter. Crazy- I know!

Crib blanket

Lolliposh and other consignment sales are such great opportunities to pick up slightly used items for great prices. If you have never been, I encourage you to check it out.  http://www.lolliposh.com/

There are other similar consignment sales to check out as well:
Secondhand Sunshine-http://secondhandsunshine.com/
Just Between Friends-http://www.jbfsale.com/default.cfm

Happy Shopping and Deal Hunting!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Pesto Flatbread

Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls ~ A sweet Father's Day Treat

Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas (21 Day Fix Inspired Recipe)