Summer Bucket List

Summer has officially begun. O's last day of school was last Wednesday. On Thursday, we hopped a plane to New Jersey to visit the family. We had a blast. It was my brother-in-law's 40th birthday and the family surprised him by making the trip to New Jersey. Great way to kick-off our summer break if you ask me.

Now that we're home and getting back into our routine, it's time to make a plan for the rest of our summer. O will go to day camp for 5 weeks. It's only half days, but every little bit helps. Patrick will continue physical therapy, swim and then of course there are the MOMs Club activities sprinkled across my calendar.  It might sound like we're busy, but there is still a lot of down time to account for. So I decided to put some activities on paper to hold myself accountable and make sure we stay active. It's easy to get lazy and just play in the house, watch TV and play with the I-Pad all day. Instead I have our summer bucket list to keep us active and busy!Looking forward to checking them off one by one.





Wishing you all a fun-filled, safe Summer!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Pesto Flatbread

Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls ~ A sweet Father's Day Treat

Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas (21 Day Fix Inspired Recipe)