Mother's Day Gift {Photo Garden Pot}

We're going to go ahead and call this one a Flashback Friday project. Why recreate the wheel, right? Who has time for that anyway...

So I made this two years ago for my Mother-In-Law and this year decided to make one for my mom. My favorite part about this project is looking back through all the pictures. With the digital age, we don't get to do that often.

I am almost finished with this year's Photo Garden Pot for my mom, but thought I'd share the one I made a few years ago with all of you since we're running out of time to get crafty.

Have fun!

http://dontunderestimatemommy.blogspot.com/2012/05/mothers-day-photo-pot.html

                  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Pesto Flatbread

Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls ~ A sweet Father's Day Treat

Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas (21 Day Fix Inspired Recipe)