My First Visit to Hobby Lobby

My list of things to do for this weekend's Easter Brunch and Patrick's birthday celebration seems to be never ending. I was a bit overwhelmed this morning and practically cried to my husband about much I had to do. Obviously I need to practice my prioritizing skills, because despite the pity party I threw for myself this morning, I headed over to Hobby Lobby after I dropped O off. I was in the neighborhood, I had to go!

I was like a kid in a candy store or better yet, a Pinterest junkie in a craft store. This was the first time I had ever stepped into a Hobby Lobby and I liked, no loved what I was seeing. Did I mention I had a sick P in tow? He was not as excited to be pursuing the aisles as I was. Poor little guy. I dragged him up and down every isle. If you've never been in a Hobby Lobby, let me paint you a picture. It's Michael's meets JoAnn's and Kirkland's all in one. I was in awe to say the least. The staff was so friendly. They kept asking, "Can I help you find anything?" My response (every time),  "I am just taking it all in."

I am not sure if I should be proud of myself for only buying 1 item or disappointed that I only bought 1 item. I bought a wall stencil...more to come on that. I could have bought more, a whole lot me. In fact, I actually asked one of the guys what kind of discount employees got. I was so starstruck, I was actually considering working there to get the employee discount that would support my new found addiction. Say what?!?!

I can't wait to go back, sans kids and a list of "must haves and needs,"of course. Oh, Hobby Lobby, how I love you!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Pesto Flatbread

Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls ~ A sweet Father's Day Treat

Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas (21 Day Fix Inspired Recipe)