Bunny Bites

I am obsessed with these mini bunny marshmallows. This is probably the 6th bag I have bought in the last few weeks. The first bag we bought barely made it home. O and I had finished 3/4 of the bag while walking through Target and the on the drive home. They're so good!

Being that they are so good, I thought they'd be great to share. They make an easy little Easter favor for the little ones. I made these for O's friends. They were so easy and quick to make. And while yes they are marshmallows, I don't feel as guilty giving them to the kids as I would if I was giving candy.

How cute are these?!?!



What you'll need:
Mini Marshmallows
Candy sticks (you can buy these at Target, Wal-Mart, Michael's, Jo-Ann's)
Plastic favor bags and ties

It's so easy a monkey could do it, I swear. Because they are for the little guys, I decided to use small candy sticks and only put 3 marshmallows on each one. Simply push your candy stick through the bottom of the bunny (in the center of the bunny). Continue to push down each bunny until you put the desired amount on. Next, place in bag and use twisty tie to close and keep fresh. You could really make these cute with some ribbon and tags. I ran out of time and energy tonight though =).

Have fun and enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Pesto Flatbread

Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas (21 Day Fix Inspired Recipe)

Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls ~ A sweet Father's Day Treat