BBQ -Ranch Chicken Wonton Cups

Having friends over for the game? Or maybe you're just looking for some different for dinner tonight. Either way, these work great as appetizers or a weeknight dinner. Most of the entertaining I do these days happens between the hours of 6am & 8pm and my audience consists of two little boys who think my singing is great and love my dance moves, no matter how spastic they are. Needless to say, this recipe was not shared amongst friends, but with the Mister instead. Unfortunately, this was not a winner with O, but then again I wasn't expecting it to be. P on the other hand would have eaten it, no doubt in my mind. He was strictly formula when I made these. I'll have to make again soon and have him weigh in on the results.

You'll never believe me when I tell you where I found this recipe... my favorite virtual recipe book...wait for it...Yep, you guessed it, PINTEREST. Check out Cheerios & Lattes to see where I found this delicious recipe.


Here's what you'll need:
- 2 chicken breasts chopped
- 1 cup of BBQ sauce (we use and love Sweet Baby Ray's)
- 1/4 cup of ranch dressing (I used low fat)
- Won ton wraps (original recipe called for round, but all I could find were the square and they work just as well). You'll find these in the refrigerated case in the produce section.
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh cilantro for garnish (optional)

 Instructions:
1. Bake chicken breasts in foil at 350 for 25 minutes.
2. Let chicken cool and shred with fork.
3. Mix chicken, BBQ and ranch dressing.
4. Spray your muffin pan with non-stick cook spray. Place won ton wrap in each muffin opening.
5. Scoop a small amount of chicken mixture into each won ton. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and then repeat (won ton, chicken mixture and cheese).


6. Cook at 375 F for 18-20 minutes.
7. Garnish with cilantro.


As you can see, I forgot to take a picture of the finished product. You'll have to take my word on these; they're great! Hope you enjoy!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Pesto Flatbread

Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls ~ A sweet Father's Day Treat

Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas (21 Day Fix Inspired Recipe)