Delicious Treat For A Hot Summer Afternoon

Looking for a delicious treat on a hot summer afternoon? Look no more, I've found it. I pinned this little recipe a while back and decide it was time to experiment. My real motivation was a healthier alternative to dessert for O. So I guess I can consider it a win-win. Healthier dessert for O and a tasty treat for me on a hot afternoon.

It's super easy, I promise. I think it took me all of 10 minutes to prepare. You can check out this recipe at FitSugar.com

What you'll need:

  • Bananas (5)
  • Greek fat free vanilla yogurt (2 ounces)
  • Peanut Butter (1 tablespoon)
Mix 1 mashed banana, tablespoon of peanut butter and 2 ounces of yogurt and set aside. Next slice your remaining bananas into approximately 1 inch slices. Take half of your slices and spread mix onto bananas. Top with the remaining half of banana slices. Freeze at least 2 hours. Yum-O!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Pesto Flatbread

Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls ~ A sweet Father's Day Treat

Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas (21 Day Fix Inspired Recipe)