St. Patty's Day Recap

St. Patrick's Day has come and gone. Our lives have evolved just a bit from the good ole' days when we would spend St. Patrick's Day drinking green beer and bar hoping downtown with friends. I am happy to say this year we spent St. Patty's Day on the couch relaxing. I am a bit disappointed I was unable to pull off my St. Patty's Day dinner though. I was going to make homemade Shepard's Pie, but that didn't happen. I DO have a great excuse for not making it... one of my best friends had her baby earlier then expected. So of course when I got the invite to visit at the hospital, I jumped at it. So there you have it, instead of  making a tried and true St. Patty's day dinner, I went to the hospital to visit our new little friend and his mommy and daddy too! Don't ask what me ended up having for dinner because honestly I do not remember. Baby brain is in full swing people.


Patiently awaiting his snack.


O had fun playing with his cars in his new Rainbow Rice Sensory Box




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas (21 Day Fix Inspired Recipe)

Chicken Pesto Flatbread

Life Hack- What to do with hanging blind cords???