Fall is here or at least my Fall decor is

I have been dragging my feet when it comes to putting away all of my summer home decor. Not really sure why because I love decorating the house for the Fall months and holidays. The Mr. is not big on Halloween decorations so I tend to keep it more friendly and harvesty (is that even a word?).

In an effort to motivate myself to drag out all of my Fall decor from the garage, I decided to make my first Fall home project.

This was a super simple project, which cost me a total of $2, which was the cost of the candy corn. I had the bowls, ribbon and tea light candles. Let me know what you think.

 
 
 

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Pesto Flatbread

Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls ~ A sweet Father's Day Treat

Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas (21 Day Fix Inspired Recipe)