Entry way under construction

I love browsing all of the neat entry ways and mud rooms on Pinterest and online. Unfortunately our home does not have much of an entry way. It pretty much opens up into a great room (quiet easily my favorite room in the house). Despite having a barely there entry way, I was not going to miss out on an opportunity to personalize and make this space extra special.

This is no doubt a 2 part project. Part 1 is complete. It was the easier part of the project.



Items on the wall are a mixture of old, new and crafted.The family rules sign I picked up a Kohl's during a sale and had a coupon as well. I think it cost me around $15.  The framed family name was a purchase in Key West last year. I was a sucker and paid way too much money, but it was the first official new piece I bought for our new house. The large black S, I picked up at Michael's for $3 or $4. The Live Well and Cherish signs we had and lastly, I bought the canvas and wooden letters from Michael's for each of our initials. The paint was left over from samples I had bought for O's nursery.

Here's a glimpse of what Part 2 entails.
 
Stay tuned...
 
 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Pesto Flatbread

Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls ~ A sweet Father's Day Treat

Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas (21 Day Fix Inspired Recipe)