Post It Picture Frame

This was a fun, quick and inexpensive gift. It's what my sister-in-law and I call the Post It Picture Frame. I found this idea on Pinterest and thought, wow, so cute and so simple.




I bought the frame at Wal-Mart for .97. The background you see is scrap booking paper which I already had. A couple of weeks ago i stumbled upon a bunch of scrapbook paper books in Marshalls for $1.99 each. Bet your bottom I bought 3 of them! I post its I also bought at Wal-Mart. I believe it was a pack of 2 for $2. I adhered the post it pad to the frame using my trusty glue gun. To add a little flare, I added the ribbon to the top, also adhered with my glue gun and glued the paper embellishment to the ribbon also with my glue gun. I found the embellishments at Mitchael's on their clearance isle. It was an assorted pack of 24 for $2.48. What a deal!

These would be great end of the year gifts for teachers and teacher aides. Would also be a cute little gift for Administrative Staff appreciation day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Pesto Flatbread

Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls ~ A sweet Father's Day Treat

Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas (21 Day Fix Inspired Recipe)