30 Day Water Challenge- Game On!

I have recently been inspired by all of my Beach Body friends, who knew I had so many! While I am not ready to join the Beach Body family; I am learning a lot from my friends who have made the lifestyle change. I am enjoying seeing everyone's success, reading their tips and hearing their words of encouragement.

Last night while perusing Pinterest, I saw my friend Sabrina, (who is also a Beach Body coach) was pinning a bunch of information about 30 Day Water Challenges and it got me thinking. Drinking water has always been something I've struggled with. Even while pregnant with the boys, I would have to force myself to drink the recommended amount. I would leave myself notes, set alarms on my phone and even mark my water bottle with times during the day to remind me that I should have drank so many ounces by certain times. It just never came easy to me. I've decided to change that. I have accepted the challenge. I have challenged myself to drink 60 ounces of water a day for the next 30 days.

Today is day 1. As I write this post, I have 7 more ounces to drink to have met my goal of 60 ounces for today. I must admit, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Partly because we went to the park this morning and it was 90+ degrees out and felt like 100 degrees! It was brutal.  What also made today easy was my Thermos Intak Hydration Bottle. This is such a great water bottle. It's slim, so it fits in my cup holder as well as the side pocket of by book bag. And best of all, it has a rotating intake meter. So each time I finished a 20 ounce bottle, I would move the meter to mark how many I had drank. No writing down or trying to remember how many ounces I had already drank. GENIUS! Especially for someone like me, who can't remember what I had for breakfast.

Ironically, as I finish this post, I just took my last sip of today's goal...60+ ounces of water. Day 1 down, 29 more to go!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Pesto Flatbread

Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls ~ A sweet Father's Day Treat

Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas (21 Day Fix Inspired Recipe)