* Product Endorsement * o-cel-o kitchen sponge

Never thought I'd be writing about a kitchen sponge, but I really like these sponges and wanted to share this great product.

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen and a lot of that time is spent at the sink. Even though we have a dishwasher, I still wash all of O's sippy cups, plates and other utensils by hand.

I have used multiple brands of sponges over the years and nothing in my opinion competes with the
o-cel-o no scratch scrub and wipe pad. One of my favorite features about this sponge is the way it feels in my hands. It doesn't have the rough scratchy feeling on the scrubbing side. The second best feature is it doesn't smell and you can wash and re-use it.. To wash and disinfect, I put it in the microwave for a minute and then will run it through the dish washer occasionally as well.

It tends to be a little more expensive then other sponges on the market, but it is well worth your money. They also come in fun colors and designs.

So throw out your old stinky sponges and give o-cel-o a try!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Pesto Flatbread

Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas (21 Day Fix Inspired Recipe)

Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls ~ A sweet Father's Day Treat