Berry Trifle

OMG! When I say this is delicious, I mean it is DELICIOUS! To sweeten the pot it is also easy to make and on the healthier side.

I found the recipe on Pinterst and pinned it from Skinny Taste. All of her stuff is just scrumptious. I made and brought this to my in-laws for our Independence Day BBQ. It was a winner. Best of all, my FIL enjoyed the fact that he was able to enjoy a treat and still be faithful to his Weight Watchers.

Next time I make this I am going to try using cheesecake fat-free pudding instead of the white chocolate pudding.  The white chocolate is amazingly good and I think cheese cake would be just as good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Pesto Flatbread

Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls ~ A sweet Father's Day Treat

Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas (21 Day Fix Inspired Recipe)