Great Deal for a Mother's Day gift

I love giving handmade or personalized gifts. Over the last year, my go to for card giving for major holidays has been to create picture cards through snapfish.com or other similar websites ( I always shop around for the best deal). These cards are so much fun to make and the grandparents especially, love them. WARNING: you have to be on the ball to allow time for shipping. There are instances where I have created and printed in store, but the quality was not as nice.

I am a fan on Facebook of a page called Mommy Savers


This is a great resource for deal seekers like myself. She posts all kinds of deals throughout the day. One of today's deals caught my eye.
 

WOW! Hello, $2 11x14 poster...that is a $6.99 savings! $2 4x6 soft cover photo book...that is a $5.99 savings. Music to my ears. I created one of each. Important to note, you can only use 1 savings code at a time. So you'll have to check out each item separately if you plan on doing one of each.

The deal is through a company called YorkPhoto.com. I have never used that site, but I figured for prices like this, what do I have to lose. 

I can't wait to get my poster and book. I will be sure to let you know of the outcome!

Happy early Mother's Day to ME!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Pesto Flatbread

Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls ~ A sweet Father's Day Treat

Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas (21 Day Fix Inspired Recipe)