Days 6-8 of 14 Days of Valentine's Series

Today is the half way mark in our 14 day series. The Mister has definitely enjoyed his daily little gifts. I have also enjoyed searching, shopping and putting together my treats for him. The last couple of days were a little tough, I actually fell behind and doubled up today's treats. Next year, my goal will be to prepare all 14 days in advance and not have the stress of making a trip to Target or Wal-Mart with kids to grab just one more thing... So here we go; below you will find days 6-8. ENJOY!

Day 6 - We're Mint To Be


Day 7- You Stole A Piece of My Heart

Day 8- Read My Lips Valentine, I Am YOURS!
 

Happy Gift Giving!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Pesto Flatbread

Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls ~ A sweet Father's Day Treat

Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas (21 Day Fix Inspired Recipe)